CHRISTINE BAGIOTTI : (954) 701-1268 email:email@example.com
CrossFit Level-1 Trainer
RKC II Certified Instructor
NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer
CrossFit Kettlebell Instructor
Owner of ATP Kettlebells
Associate of Science Degree in Fashion Illustrating / Commercial Art
Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale,FL
What is functional training?
This method of training focuses on movements and multiple muscle groups. By using a variety of approaches and equipment, functional training can develop all of the components necessary for improved performance,balance,speed,agility,rehabilitation and reduction in injuries. It also breaks training plateaus and keeps workouts challenging and new. My client profiles range from all fitness levels and ages.
* Athletes, Figure Models and Dancers: Improve sport performance, agility, endurance, balance and body composition.
* Elderly: Focus is injury prevention, cardiovascular conditioning and reverse muscular atrophy.
* Handicapped: Improving motor skills and strength training which keeps them as independent as possible.
* Weight Management and Beginners: Customizing workout programs and teaching healthy eating habits so they are successful in reaching their fitness goals.
* Chronic Diseases: Clients that have special needs and physical limitations due to illness. With a doctor’s approval clients can start to regain their strength, function and cardiovascular health.
It’s a huge responsibility when clients put their health and body in your hands and I take great pride in my work. Through knowledge, motivation, sensitivity and consistency my clients fitness goals and safety are my priority. Watching clients lives change before me is the most rewarding part of being a Personal Trainer.